Lean back and enjoy some impressions of the Dingdener Heide!
Sports and Recreations near Dingdener Heide
In close proximity to the camp site you will find many possibilities for recreation.
- The heated outdoor pool „Freibad Dingden“
- Water Park and Spa “Bahia”
- 50 kilometers of mapped routes through forests, fields, and wilderness.
- Dingdener Heide - Also Kinder, raus ins Grüne
- Dingdener Heide - Einblicke in Kultur und Landschaft
- Dingdener Heide - Gesundheitswandern
- Approx. 100 routes with little to no traffic, which go through the park area „Hohe Mark“
- the Netherlands
- as well as the Lower Rhine regions
- At the equestrian center „Dingdener Reit- und Fahrverein“
- At the tennis courts center in the town of Hamminkeln.
- In our very own shop „Heidelädchen“ on premises.
- REWE Supermarket in Dingden town
- K+K Supermarket in Dingden town
- Norma store in Dingden town
Restaurants and Cafes
- Restaurant “Gasthaus Waldschränke” on the park premises
- Restaurant “Landhaus Ridder” (approx. 3km)
- Steakhouse El Paso (approx. 3km)
- Restaurant “Gasthof Küpper” (approx. 3km)
- Restaurant “Namaste” (approx. 3km)
- Cafe “Waldsee” (approx. 11km)
- „Hagemann’s Hofcafe“ (approx. 12 km)
Books, games and more
- In our small library “Nimm mich- Bring mich”
Things to do and see in Dingden (just 3 km away)
The local museum „Dingdener Heimatmuseum“, the historical residence „Humberghaus“, Ringenberg castle, the airport for model airplanes at the club „FMSV-Dingden“.
Things to do and see in Bocholt (just 8 km away)
The city theater, cinema “Kindodrom”, the museum of industry, the textiles museum, the historical town hall, the St. Georg Church, Castle “Diepenbrock”, shopping center “Am Neutor-Arkanden” and much more.
Places also worthwhile visiting a bit further away.
The equestrian stables Leiting (13 km away), “Anholter Schweiz” (20 km away), equestrian stables Ketteler (49 km away) and the Movie Park Germany (45 km away)
HSV Hamminkeln (E2-Jugend)
Camping in NRW
Camping in Deutschland
Hohe Mark Tourismus